Bill Hinchberger is a Paris-based journalist, writer, communications consultant and educator. The California native and Berkeley alum is probably best known for his work in Brazil and Latin America, but he has completed projects in over 40 countries. Bill is the founding editor of the online travel guide BrazilMax.com and the lead co-author of the guidebook National Geographic Traveler: Brazil
First launched almost 15 years ago, this website is currently under renovation. Let’s say we’re in the pupa stage. We invite biologists to study our behavior.
For more information about Bill until the relaunch, visit his LinkedIn page
Several Author Pages feature examples of his journalism:
- Associated Reporters Abroad (ARA): http://www.ara-network.com/about-us/associated-reporters/33-bill-hinchberger.html
- Devex: https://www.devex.com/news/authors/bill-hinchberger-1041795
- Mongabay: https://news.mongabay.com/by/bill-hinchberger/
- Muck Rack: https://muckrack.com/bill-hinchberger
- UN Africa Renewal: http://www.un.org/africarenewal/taxonomy/term/347
Bill is joining other leading travel writers from around the globe on the new itinerary service Bindu. He will be covering Paris, several parts of Brazil, and perhaps going one or two steps beyond.
Follow Bill Hinchberger on:
Contact Bill: email@example.com